08 August 2012

Motel Rocks Street Style Team



It has been almost a year since I became and ambassador for high street brand Motel Rocks and it has been thoroughly enjoyable. From writing articles for my university newspaper to the Motel Rocks blog to hitting up London Fashion Week AW 2011 as part of the Motel Rocks team and gaining a few little treats along the way, I owe them a very big thank you for allowing me the privilege! 

Recently, I was contacted by Laura of Motel Rocks, manager of the new Motel Rocks Street Team, and was kindly asked if I would like to join the ever expanding Motel Rocks team. So of course I said yes! One of the perks of being part of this fantastic team is that I get to offer all my readers a whopping 20% off any order with Motel Rocks using the code above. Just enter 'melitakiely' at checkout and the pennies and pounds will come tumbling back into your bank account while their clothes make a pretty addition to your wardrobe. Not a bad deal, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment