19 February 2012

Motel Rocks @ LFW

My Ambassador role got taken to the next level this week as I was asked if I would be interested in helping to promote the brand at London Fashion Week and of course, I had to say yes. Although I wasn't fortunate enough to go to any shows, simply being around Somerset House photographing and talking to so many beautifully dressed ladies was a great experience. It was quite a surreal atmosphere with everybody dressed to the nines, six feet tall and just waiting to be snapped. I have quite a few photos to share with you so I'm going to spread them over two posts so as not to be too photo-heavy. Instalment one goes to the Motel Rocks clan, especially to Taz and her killer Jeffrey Campbells, which caused quite the stir to say the least!




AMAZING SHOES! 




2 comments: