01 November 2011

Kissing In The Blue Dark

This song has really grown on me over the last couple of weeks. At first listen I wasn't too keen on the song but I did fall in love with Lana Del Rey's voice a little. She performed on Jools Holland last week and again I wasn't blown away but, after a few more listens to the recorded version of 'Video Games' I'm really coming around to it. A beautiful lady with a beautiful voice and an equally beautiful name. Have a few listens to the song below and let it grow on you too. 


                                                                                                   credit

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, it's hauntingly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment on my blog lovely :)

    i love this song!
    Ive been listening to it quite a lot recently - i didnt realise she was a 'new' artist, by looking at her I assumed she was an artist from the 60s or something!

    you have a lovely blog btw!
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha i'm literally listening to this song right now, just as i clicked on your blog O_O! It's so dreamy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love this song, heard it a few times but never caught her name so I'm glad I now know who she is!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely a new fan of this song! My friend blogged about this song too. It's amazing.

    new follower :)
    Love your blog! Can't wait to catch up on your posts!
    Simply, Melissa Ashley

    ReplyDelete