06 September 2011

Reminiscing...

 ...About this time last year. The weather gods have not impressed me today, no sir-ee, and consequently have brought on a case of the holiday blues as they say. This time last year I was on the beautiful island of Rhodes in a little town called Lindos with gorgeous weather and clear blue seas (if not too many fish). The best 20th birthday present a girl could have wished for. Unfortunately, it will be a few more weeks or so yet before I am able to take a holiday this year and I fear that my budget will not buy the spectacular weather I crave. So, for now, I will simply muse through last year's photos and wait my turn. 

Apartment View
Apartment
EXTRA ordinary



This is how they drink beer in Rhodes. This is how they drink a SMALL beer in Rhodes. 


3 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely beautiful there,

    New Follower!

    We cordially invite you to visit the UnderCoverStyleLover blog for all things celebrity fashion and quick fashion tips and tricks, hope to see you there.


    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL photos!

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was incredibly beautiful, i miss greece! x

    ReplyDelete