23 August 2011

Absolutely Fabulous

Topshop: Vintage Lace Swing Dress

Okay, so I know I rave on about Topshop a lot on here as I do love almost everything in stock at the mo and I have already mentioned this dress in the I Covet Thee, Topshop post that I did a couple of weeks back... But when I got home today this dress had arrived and I cannot praise it enough; my word it is beautiful! I'm very, very tempted to say that it is my favourite dress purchase ever! (Bold statement, I know, you don't have to tell me!) I cannot believe that I was ever hesitant to buy it, my palms are sweating at the thought of it having passed me by.... As soon as I can find a room with better lighting and a more aesthetically pleasing background than that which my bedroom has to offer, I will do an outfit post for this!

Okay, enough gushing, time to get a grip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment